Wednesday, March 24, 2010

23 MArch 2010

today is my lucky day...... lucky is i got a job..... thank god..... today i miss a very important call, after listen to the voice mail i got that H&M store manager calling me, and i was so nervouse dunno i can get the job onot....but the very nice manager call me second time and ask me hei Edwin how u feel with your interview, then i answer no bad.... then he ask me again.... did u still finding job now ?? i say sure... then final word... the word i love the most congratulation u are apart of us..... wao.... when i hear this word i wan so happy.... wit this i need to spend abit money to buy some shirt coz all my shirt is to dirty and can't wear there.... but nvm i can earn back the money.... wah so happy leh.... today plan to buy some chicken in the tesco but dunno why all the chicken out of stock....
sien today no chicken eat d.... haiz....

No comments:

Post a Comment